INAP supports you with a hybrid infrastructure that’s flexible, scalable and always on – combining just the right mix of public or private cloud, managed hosting and colocation for your best fit.
Businesses that have multi-tiered applications require some combination of cloud, dedicated hosting, managed hosting and colocation to run efficiently. Hybridization seamlessly integrates the best features from multiple platforms into one optimal environment for maximum performance for your applications’ workloads while providing the flexibility your business needs.
Advantages of Hybrid Hosting
- Share the same network infrastructure devices (e.g., firewalls, load balancers) across different hosting environments
- Move workloads across hosting environments without time consuming network modifications
- Direct application traffic within different environments across a single VLAN to reduce bandwidth costs
- Provision, monitor and manage cloud, hosting, and colocation services via a single pane of glass
- Access a single point of contact and single bill for different infrastructure environments
- Mix and match capital and operating expense spend with a single vendor for easier IT infrastructure budgeting
By moving the different application tiers to the most suitable infrastructure platforms, you can maximize application performance and efficiency, while achieving web-scale within a single, hybridized environment to support a wide array business needs.
Seasonal traffic spikes
Adjust for seasonal spikes traffic by scaling cloud resources as needed for on-demand web, database, and storage capacity. Combined platforms allow resource increases in real-time and incur costs only when utilizing additional resources.
Develop your unique solution by seamlessly integrating your self-managed colocation infrastructure with INAP’s hosted dedicated and cloud solutions. Maximize efficiency in both environments while minimizing the load on your IT staff.
Test & dev environments
Develop sandboxes and connect seamlessly to production environments. Create and test new application codes in cloud to address frequent, debugging, setup and tear-down requirements. When code is deployed for public, push the codes to your production servers in dedicated hosting or colocation environments.
Disaster recovery solutions can be deployed using virtual, physical or hybrid architecture at disparate production and recovery sites with various off-site data storage options to meet your RTO and RPO requirements.