Data Center Power Density
Maximize your colocation footprint with scalable, high power density data centers.
The flexible, modular design of INAP data centers allows you to increase power at the rack level – up to 18kW and higher – to meet the requirements of your most demanding applications.
Today’s high-performance applications require increased scalability and reliability. As a result, power draw across INAP data centers has increased 40% since 2013. Data center power density supports scalable infrastructure without having to move servers or expand your data center footprint.
Advantages of high power density
- Hassle-free growth Avoid relocating, separating servers or paying for under-utilized space with high-density rack configurations up to 18kW and higher per cabinet.
- Improved ROI Accommodate more server and storage equipment in your existing footprint with fewer cabinets and without paying for excess data center space to support growth.
- Greater longevity Extend the longevity of your equipment implementation within the data center, and avoid the disruption of retrofitting your data center deployment.
- Reduced OPEX Avoid expensive, slow and unreliable network connections between facilities, in addition to travel and lost time, by choosing a facility designed for long-term growth.
- Reduced CAPEX Increase the lifespan of equipment and decrease the chance of server and storage degradation with high power density and advanced cooling capabilities.