Data Center Interconnection
Connect your infrastructure environments with data center Interconnection Services.
Connecting infrastructure environments with customers and business partners can be challenging and costly. INAP’s Interconnection Services offer a flexible approach that considers geographically dispersed audiences, disparate applications and competing business requirements.
Backed by our Performance IP™ service with proprietary route optimization technology, our data center interconnection service leverages multiple carriers to ensure that your applications and traffic are delivered over the best-performing internet path at all times.
Seamless configuration By combining a private network that unifies colocation, hosting and cloud environments with a management platform, you can blend your IT environment to maximize cost efficiency and performance.
- Save on costs associated with traversing the internet to connect to different platforms
- Eliminate vendor management headaches with a blended solution from one provider
- Save time and effort by leveraging a unified network and single management interface
Proximity to partners Gain access to a range of business and technology partners located within our data centers. Seamlessly connect to these businesses without traversing the internet.
- Reduce latency by being located in close proximity to your partner
- Enhance availability and avoid internet traffic congestion
Enhanced carrier diversity INAP’s data center interconnection service extends carrier availability without the need to compromise on resiliency or power density. Interconnectivity services connect INAP data centers to other data centers’ carrier Meet Me Rooms (MMRs) within the same metro area via a redundant point-to-point connection.
- Direct cross connects to hundreds of service providers
- Access to a highly consistent, dedicated network for chatty, mission critical applications
- End-to-end pricing, inclusive of cross-connects at the customer’s cage and secondary data centers’ MMRs.