Data Center & Colocation Services
INAP colocation services support business scale and growth.
INAP data center and colocation services offer scalability, continuity and security for your applications, data and systems. Our carrier-neutral SOC 2 Type II data centers are conveniently located in major metropolitan areas. More than 40% of our data center facilities are less than three years old, giving you access to the most advanced data center technology.
Whether you require managed colocation or prefer a hands-on approach, INAP colocation data centers remove the need to build, staff and manage your in-house server rooms or data centers, giving you the freedom to focus on your business.
- Global network of data centers With data centers in 21 major markets across North America, EMEA and APAC, INAP provides low latency, global reach for your applications. See data center locations.
- Unparalleled network performance Backed by industry-leading Performance IPTM service, INAP data centers are located on the edge of the most robust network backbone available.
Learn why our IP service is world class.
- Power density High-density data centers provide scalable power up to 20kW in a single cabinet – allowing you to upgrade in place and make the most of your colocation investment.
Learn more about high-density environments.
- Security & compliance INAP’s secure colocation facilities provide the highest level of physical security, availability and environmental control compliance.
Learn more about data center compliance and accreditation.
- Redundancy & reliability Designed with concurrent maintainability, INAP data centers provide infrastructure redundancy and high availability.
See benefits of concurrently maintainable data centers.
- Interconnection & compatibility A broad menu of data center interconnection services and blended capabilities allow you to seamlessly connect your infrastructure environments.
Learn more about data center interconnection services.