View The Webinar
Please complete and submit this form to view the webinar.
For organizations that desire to retain ownership and control of the compute, storage and network equipment, colocation is a critical IT Infrastructure solution.
However, traditional colocation typically lacks the transparency, automation and flexibility inherent in cloud services – making it difficult to gain a holistic view of the environment or to easily address certain use cases (such as scale-out Web applications or “bursty” and unpredictable workloads).
To solve these challenges, colocated enterprises should now consider an “all-cloud” strategy, right? Not quite. Cloud solutions are not appropriate for every application or workload type, especially if latency, security or uptime is of utmost concern.
So, is it possible to have the best of both worlds – the control and reliability offered by colocation and the visibility and flexibility of cloud? Watch this webinar recording in which we’ll explore how you can leverage cloud and colocation hybridization for your IT infrastructure.
Watch this webinar recording to learn:
- Advantages of both colocation and cloud solutions
- How hybridization of cloud and colocation can result in improved visibility and flexibility for your IT infrastructure
- Real-world use cases in which colocation and cloud efficiently work together
Who should watch:
- IT Managers & Administrators interested in learning how to integrate the benefits of the cloud into their colocation environments
- IT Leaders interested in increasing the efficiency, transparency and agility of their colocation environments