In the event that
- INAP pays a commission to Agent based upon revenue that is subsequently refunded or credited back to any customer or not otherwise recognized,
- customer disputes any payment,
- if any commission is paid to Agent in error, or
- INAP pays commissions on bad debt,
Then, INAP may, within one hundred and eighty (180) days from the date of payment, in INAP’s sole discretion
- deduct or withhold the amount of such commission from future commissions otherwise payable to Broker, or
- require Broker to repay such commission to INAP.