Big data is increasingly important across all industries, and C-level executives are placing more demands on their IT departments to provide the necessary data and analytics. Collecting vast amounts of information and drawing meaningful conclusions creates opportunities for improved business agility, visibility and most importantly, profits. Having such valuable information allows business leaders to make more informed, real-time decisions and gain competitive advantage.
While big data may be part of an overall corporate strategy, businesses also need a technology strategy to meet the demands of this new challenge. Hint: it requires more than purchasing additional data storage.
In this webinar, guest speaker Brian Hopkins, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc. will present his latest research aimed at helping you get past the non-sense, understand what big data is all about and leverage the concepts to lower cost, increase agility and deliver more data and analytics to your business.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What is big data, really?
- How does big data relate to an overall data management strategy?
- What are the architectural components of solutions that exploit big data concepts?
- What is a real-world example of addressing a big data challenge?
- What should you do with this information right now?
Watch the webinar recording to learn more about preparing your business for the new challenges of big data.