Dedicated raw performance.
Get dedicated performance with bare-metal AgileSERVERs.
Bare-metal AgileSERVERs provide optimal performance for your most demanding workloads and applications. Single-tenant servers eliminate resource contention and provide the full processing power of a dedicated server without the overhead of a hypervisor. Bare-metal servers are available in a wide range of hourly and monthly server configurations with the added convenience of a management portal and hosting API. Choose the right bare-metal server configuration for your needs.
- Single Processor
- Starting From US $129 00 /mo or US$0.1734/hr
- Xeon E3-1200 / E5-1600 Series
- 4–6 CPU Cores
- 8–64 GB Memory
- 1 Internal HDD / SSD
- View Servers
- Dual Processor
- Starting From US $333 50 /mo or US$0.4483/hr
- Xeon E5-2600 Series
- 12–20 CPU Cores
- 32–512 GB Memory
- 1–16 Internal HDD / SSD
- View Servers
- Optimal PerformanceWith superior CPU, RAM and disk I/O, bare-metal cloud servers provide high performance for your most demanding applications.
- Dedicated ServersGet the full processing power of a dedicated server without the overhead of a hypervisor – no noisy neighbors allowed.
- Highly ConfigurableBare-metal servers are available for Windows or Linux operating systems with choice of processor, RAM and storage.
- HybridizationMix and match bare metal with virtual cloud, colocation and other hosting environments.
Read the white paper.
- Universal TransferImprove performance and decrease bandwidth costs with universal “single bucket” IP and CDN transfer.
- Global ReachEnsure consistent, high performance for end users around the world with eight locations on three continents.
Each account includes Internap’s global Content Delivery Network, IPv4 and IPv6 compatible route-optimized Performance IP™ bandwidth and rock-solid support.